Webinar: Pursuing Surrogacy in the United States for Queer Dads In Nordic Countries 03/10/21
International surrogacy has its challenges but with the right team behind you and the proper knowledge, you're on the road to becoming a father!
Thinking about fatherhood, but feeling overwhelmed about where and how to get started? You’ve come to the right place! This recorded webinar provides an overview of the process, cost, and legal work required to successfully become a dad through surrogacy while overseas.
- What is surrogacy & In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Who are the key members of your surrogacy team and their responsibilities.
- Why the United States is a popular destination for pursuing surrogacy in.
- What unique legal considerations nordic dads-to-be should consider during an international surrogacy journey.
- How to obtain citizenship for your child.
Moderated by GWK Chief Marketing Officer Greg Zola and Founder Brian Rosenberg and featuring our "Partners to Fatherhood" experts: