More and more single queer men are embarking on surrogacy journeys without partners. This webinar was created specifically to help single men prepare for, and successfully navigate, a surrogacy journey.
- How hard is it to navigate surrogacy as a single man?
- How does one go about creating a village of support?
- How can GWK be leveraged for support throughout the journey?
Moderated by GWK Executive Editor David Dodge and featuring our "Partners to Fatherhood" experts:
- Sam Hyde, President, Circle Surrogacy and Egg Donation
- Dr. Jennifer E. Hirshfeld-Cytron, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Fertility Centers of Illinois