Choosing an egg donor and surrogate will be one of the most exciting — and perhaps daunting — parts of your surrogacy journey.
This webinar will walk you through the entire egg donation process from start to finish, as well as covering the extensive screening process surrogates undergo.
- The different ways you can find and select an egg donor
- The different screening processes egg donors must go through
- Some tips for choosing the right egg donor for you and your family
- The difference between an “anonymous” and “known” egg donor
- The reasons why some women decide to become surrogates — and dispel some of the many myths and concerns some intended parents may have at the outset of the process.
- The psychological, physical, and personal background screenings surrogates undergo.
- The matching process — and tips for matching with the best possible gestational carrier for you and your family.
Moderated by GWK Executive Editor David Dodge and featuring our "Partners to Fatherhood" experts: