The cost of adopting varies considerably depending on your chosen path — from nearly free in the foster care system, to tens of thousands of dollars when adopting internationally.
This webinar will help breakdown the costs associated with each main type of adoption — through foster care, domestic infant adoption, and international adoption. It will also walk through some common ways to save for and offset the costs of your adoption.
This webinar will cover some of the following topics:
- What are the main costs associated with each type of adoption?
- What type of financial support can I expect when adopting through the foster care system?
- What are some ways to cut down on the costs of my adoption?
- What are some grant and loan opportunities available to queer men interested in adoption?
- Molly Rampe Thomas, Founder, Choice Network Adoption
- Lauren Pelaia, LMSW, Manager of International Program & Outreach, Spence-Chapin Services to Families & Children
- Erin McMurtrey, Program Director, Helpusadopt.org