Recently, GWK hosted a series of free webinars with leading experts led by industry experts in the field of surrogacy to learn about up-to-date insights on how the coronavirus affects family building. The presentations left lots of room for audience Q&A, to allow participants to get their individual questions answered — there were some common questions raised during each webinar, however, so we've put together a quick video of our experts answering some of the top concerns from queer men interested in pursuing surrogacy.
Our team of experts include:
- Dr. Guy Ringler, Partner, California Fertility Partners
- Dr. Mark Leondires, Founder, Medical Director RMA of Connecticut and Gay Parents To Be
- Dr. Jerald S. Goldstein, Founder and Medical Director, Fertility Specialists of Texas
- Kristen Hanson, and Stephanie Scott, Owners, Simple Surrogacy
- Sam Hyde, Owner and President, Circle Surrogacy
- Victoria T. Ferrara, Founder and Legal Director, Worldwide Surrogacy Specialists, LLC
Have other questions about the impact of the coronavirus on surrogacy that you'd like our experts to answer? Be sure to email us at email@example.com.