Webinar: Choosing Your Path to Fatherhood
Adoption, Foster Care and Surrogacy are the different paths to fatherhood available to most queer men.
Thinking about fatherhood, but feeling overwhelmed about where and how to get started? You’ve come to the right place! This recorded webinar provides an overview of surrogacy, adoption and foster care to help you determine which path is best for you and your family.
- What it means to create your family through surrogacy, adoption or foster care.
- The average range of costs for each of these paths to fatherhood.
- The typical time involved in completing a surrogacy, adoption or foster care journey.
- The inherent benefits and challenges of each path.
Moderated by GWK Executive Editor David Dodge and featuring our "Partners to Fatherhood" experts:
- Victoria T. Ferrara, Founder and Legal Director, Worldwide Surrogacy Specialists
- Trey Rabun, Foster Care Services Supervisor, AMARA